Located on River Road SE, Mallory Creek Plantation sits on the border of Winnabow and Leland, NC. It’s one of the largest communities in this area and is conveniently located 15 minutes from downtown Wilmington.
Construction in Mallory Creek Plantation began in 2004 and features a variety of single-family home and townhome subdivisions. Multiple builders have made their mark in Mallory Creek Plantation, including American Homesmith, Howard Builders, Terry F. Turner, H&H Homes, Caviness & Cates, McKee Homes, D.R. Horton, and Stevens Fine Homes.
The long list of subdivisions include:
- The Pinnacle: A natural gas community of townhomes and twin villas. Townhomes have 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 1,647 square-feet. Twin villas have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2-car garages and 1,504 sq.ft. Interior features include luxury vinyl plank flooring, granite counters, and coastal trim.
- The Retreat: 87 homesites from H&H Homes and Caviness & Cates. Homes range from 1,500 square-feet to over 3,000 square-feet. The subdivision features its own exclusive swimming pool and cabana that matches the surrounding homes.
- The Courtyards at Mallory Retreat: This small subdivision that has cottages and ranches ranging from 1,716 - 2,889 square-feet with 2-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, and 2-car garages. Each home has its own private courtyard.
- Cove Landing: 1-story brick homes by Stevens Fine Homes with transitional floor plans that leave the main areas a little open but not as much as an open concept plan. They range from 1,400 - 2,000 square-feet with 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, and most have a 2-car garage.
- South Brook: Two-story homes with Coastal and European-inspired exteriors that have nice front porches and stone accents. Located on .2 to .4 acre lots, these homes range from 2,500 - 3,400 square-feet with 4-5 bedrooms, 3-4 bathrooms, and 2-car garages.
- Palm Gardens: This community was built by Stevens Fine homes. It features palm trees, single-story homes, and open concept floor plans. The homes range from 1,400 - 2,000 square-feet with 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2-car garages.
- The Palms: Not to be confused with Palm Gardens, this section of Mallory Creek Plantation is Caribbean-inspired and features brightly-colored single-story houses.
- Tyler Cove: Single-family homes by Terry F. Turner, American Homesmith, Howard Builders, and D.R. Horton. Many of the original homes by Turner are one-story and start at 1,100 square-feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. American Homesmith, Howard Builders, and D.R. Horton have since built larger two-story homes that span up to 2,900 square-feet.
- Townhomes at Mallory Creek: These townhomes average 1,250 square-feet of living space with 2-3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Each unit has a 1-car garage.
- Ridgewood Park: These two-story homes from Stevens Fine Homes range from 1,600 - 3,200 square-feet with most of them on the larger side. Floor plans include 3-4 bedrooms, 2-4 bathrooms, and flex spaces (bonus rooms, home offices, etc.).
- The Forest: 52 single-family homes built by D.R. Horton. They range from 1,343 - 2,368 square-feet with 3-4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and attached 2-car garages.
- The Grove: Single-family brick homes from Stevens Fine Homes. They features 3 bedrooms, 2-3.5 baths, bonus rooms, and 2 car garages. The open floor plans range from 1,420-2,332 square-feet.
- The Pines: Craftsman and European style two-story homes from Stevens Fine Homes. Designs vary with 3-6 bedrooms, 2.5-4 baths, 2-car garages, and floor plans from 1,950-4,014 square-feet.
- Kincaid Place: Single-story homes by Terry F. Turner and Howard Builders. Homes range from 1,800-2,300 square-feet with 3 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, and 2-car garages.
Mallory Creek Plantation’s main amenities are excellent. They include a competition-sized swimming pool, low country clubhouse with a kitchen (available by reservation), playground, and walking trails. In addition, sidewalks and streetlights provide safe paths around the community, and the utilities are all underground. The Belville Riverwalk Park is just down the road. Residents can also find downtown Wilmington a 10-minute drive over the Cape Fear River, so there is plenty to do.
Mallory Creek Plantation combines the best of everything at a much more affordable price. If you would like more information on Mallory Creek Plantation, contact the Cameron Team today.
Want the full market report for Mallory Creek Plantation?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Schools In The Area
Best Local Businesses
Local News & Advice
Read helpful resources and articles related to the area.
March 27, 2023 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update
Here's what's happening in the Wilmington real estate market. Realtor Melanie Cameron shares how many homes have …
Department of Energy Increasing SEER Requirements in 2023
The Department of Energy (DOE) has announced changes to the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) requirements for newly …
Where Does All That Commission Money Go?
The commission is a sizable expense when selling your home, so it’s natural to be curious about where …