Melanie Cameron presents this week’s Tuesday Tally from the new water access community of Scotts Hill Village in the northern area of Wilmington, NC. Melanie visited this community a few months ago, but is back to show all the progress that has been made on construction. See some of the brand new homes and stick around to the end to see how the Wilmington real estate market is performing for the week of 9/26/2017.
- North Carolina Homeowners Saw an Average $44K Equity Gain
- What We’ll See in the Real Estate Market Heading into 2022 and Beyond
- October 18, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update
- Should You DIY Your Home Improvement Project or Hire A Professional?
- October 11, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update