Melanie Cameron presents this week’s Tuesday Tally from The Pointe at Barclay, the new entertainment and dining destination in Mid-town Wilmington, NC. This new commercial development, anchored by the Stone Theatres Gallery 14 multiplex movie theater, is located across the street from The Forks at Barclay and 5 minutes from the brand new RiverLights on River Road. View the video to see what we can expect from this development and stick around to the end to hear how the Wilmington real estate market is doing for the week of 2/14/17.
- What We’ll See in the Real Estate Market Heading into 2022 and Beyond
- October 18, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update
- Should You DIY Your Home Improvement Project or Hire A Professional?
- October 11, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update
- 8 Questions To Ask Your Mortgage Broker Before You Sign Anything