Unsolicited home offers are a growing trend thanks to the low inventory of today’s real estate market. These direct mailings come from investors and usually include a letter of intent and what they claim is a “fair” offer. While this can come off as very convenient to you, the homeowner, these offers are usually NOT in your best interest. Watch this video to learn why.
- North Carolina Homeowners Saw an Average $44K Equity Gain
- What We’ll See in the Real Estate Market Heading into 2022 and Beyond
- October 18, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update
- Should You DIY Your Home Improvement Project or Hire A Professional?
- October 11, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update