How does the shutdown of the U.S. Government affect real estate? What offices are not open? Which loans aren’t being processed? How will buyers be affected? Melanie Cameron of The Cameron Team and Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage explains.
- North Carolina Homeowners Saw an Average $44K Equity Gain
- What We’ll See in the Real Estate Market Heading into 2022 and Beyond
- October 18, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update
- Should You DIY Your Home Improvement Project or Hire A Professional?
- October 11, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update