The Cameron Team Video Contest – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The THE CAMERON TEAM VIDEO CONTEST ("Contest") begins on THE FIRST DAY OF EVERY MONTH IN 2018 and ends on THE LAST DAY OF EVERY MONTH IN 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Contest is THE CAMERON TEAM ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the UNITED STATES who are 18 YEARS-OLD (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [one (1) gift card to a business announced on the first day of the month on our FACEBOOK PAGE] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded each month. Entrant is only eligible to win once every 3 months. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the UNITED STATES and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by visiting The Cameron Team Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/thecameronteam/) and/or IGTV Channel (https://www.instagram.com/cameronteam/channel/) and/or YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/thecameronteam/featured) and liking and/or commenting on videos posted during the current month. Each like/comment will be one entry.
Each Entrant must abide by the Facebook Community Standards (https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards), Instagram Community Standards (https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870), and YouTube Community Guidelines (https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines). Entries submitted by individuals or organizations that fail to do so will be disqualified. Determination of this is at the discretion of the Sponsor and/or Facebook and/or YouTube.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about ONE (1) WEEK after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be announced on our Facebook Page approximately ONE (1) BUSINESS DAY after the random drawing. Potential Winner must contact the Sponsor within ONE (1) WEEK of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any social media account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. COLDWELL BANKER DISCLAIMER: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Coldwell Banker Corporate LLC, Realogy, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage or any subsidiaries. The sole SPONSOR of this Contest is The Cameron Team. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Coldwell Banker Corporate LLC, Realogy, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage or any subsidiaries. In signing up for this promotion, participants release and indemnify Coldwell Banker Corporate LLC, Realogy, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage and subsidiaries from all liability.
11. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Cameron Team cc: The Cameron Team Video Contest at Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage, 110 Dungannon Blvd. Ste. 100, Wilmington, NC 28403. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than TWO (2) WEEKS after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit http://www.thecameronteam.net/cameron-team-video-contest. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. SPONSOR: The Cameron Team, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage, 110 Dungannon Blvd. Ste. 100, Wilmington, NC 28403 – [email protected]
January - Port City Chop House GC - Tricia Andrews
February - Blue Moon Gift Shop GC - Bethany Fee
March - Harbour Club Day Spa & Salon - Kathy Alexander
April - TrueRest Float Spa - Lisa Scoutelas
May - Terrazzo Trattoria - Catherine Lee
June/July- Smoke on the Water - Cathy Apicella
August/September - Fermental - Kathy Melton
October - Blue Surf Cafe - Marsha Rackley Carroll
November - Enchanted Airlie - Nicky Phillips and Kat McGrath
December - Sweet N Savory - Aaron Roberts