It’s hard to go one day without hearing the term “housing bubble”. We have seen such a drastic change of rising prices and low inventory in the real estate market over the course of the past year, it’s really no surprise. But are we truly in a housing bubble? Here’s how today’s market is different from the housing bubble of the early 2000s.
- 8 Questions To Ask Your Mortgage Broker Before You Sign Anything
- One of the Biggest Mistakes Home Buyers Can Make When House Hunting
- October 4, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update
- What Do You Need to Know About the Fair Housing Act as a Home Buyer?
- Pastel Home Decor for a Sugary Sprinkle of Christmas Cheer