Are sensitive documents piling up in your home? Want to dispose of them safely? Join us for a shred party at our local Coldwell Banker office!
October is National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, so Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage is hosting a fundraiser for the local animal shelters. On Saturday, October 19th from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., you can bring by all the papers you need shredded. All we ask is that you bring a donation for a local animal shelter. This can include:
- Pet Food and Treats
- Blankets and Towels
- Old Newspaper
- Cat Boxes and Kitty Litter
- Crates, Carriers, Dog Houses, and Cat Beds
- Puppy or Kitten Formula and Bottles
- Collars and Leashes
- Food Bowls
- Grooming Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies (incl. Laundry Detergent, Latex/Rubber Gloves, and Garbage Bags)
- Hand Wash and Hand Sanitizer
- Flea and Tick Treatment
- Gift Cards for Walmart, Petsmart, Petco, Amazon, etc.
Mark yourself as “Going” on the Facebook event page for the shred party and you’ll be reminded of the event when the day comes.
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
110 Dungannon Blvd. Ste 100
Wilmington, NC 28403