Ever since Hurricane Florence, we’ve seen a plethora of contractors scamming homeowners who are trying to repair their homes. We always recommend reading online reviews and requesting references prior to committing to a contractor, and we never recommend paying for the entire job upfront. The majority of contractors are good people earning an honest living, but as a homeowner, you need to know how to spot the bad ones. Below is an infographic we’ve created showing the most common contractor scams and how to avoid them. If you need a reference for a reputable contractor in the greater Wilmington area, please feel welcome to reach out to us at (910) 202-2546. We are happy to help!
- North Carolina Homeowners Saw an Average $44K Equity Gain
- What We’ll See in the Real Estate Market Heading into 2022 and Beyond
- October 18, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update
- Should You DIY Your Home Improvement Project or Hire A Professional?
- October 11, 2021 Wilmington Real Estate Market Update